February 4, 2014

Valentine's Wish List Under $50




Valentine's Day is next week! Yikes, how did that sneak up so fast?? My husband and I are at that point where we just don't really do big gifts anymore. Honestly, I don't want him to spend a lot of money on me for a Valentine's gift! I guess it's from having a child now that makes me look at holidays differently. (I'm sure a few years ago I would have dropped hints for a new bag!) So, I put together some little lovelies all costing under $50! Is it sad that I would be really happy for just the lip balm? 





 photo signature_zpsc0db6ef1.png
Keep Up With Karen's Soiree

3 comments:

  1. My husband does not like to celebrate valentines day, at all. He thinks it's a phony holiday blah, blah, blah. Last year I was so excited because he actually got me a card, and a card from Dylan (who was only 9 days old at the time). That was good enough for me but I wont lie- I would love if he actually put some thought into it. That watch is cute! A little splash of teal in a sea of pink and red is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...I want the lip balm!
    Unfortunately, my husband and I are so inconsistent. Sometimes I do gifts without cards. Sometimes just valentines without gifts. Sometimes nothing. I'm bad!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!